- What is the purpose of using CSS choose all correct options?
- What is the correct CSS syntax?
- What is CSS example?
- What is a valid CSS rule?
- Which benefits will CSS give you?
- Is CSS a programming language?
- Why do we use CSS?
- Why do we apply CSS for HTML pages?
- What are the 3 types of CSS?
- What are the 3 ways to insert CSS?
- What are the disadvantages of CSS?
What is the purpose of using CSS choose all correct options?
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets with an emphasis placed on “Style.” While HTML is used to structure a web document (defining things like headlines and paragraphs, and allowing you to embed images, video, and other media), CSS comes through and specifies your document’s style—page layouts, colors, and fonts are ….
What is the correct CSS syntax?
The selector points to the HTML element you want to style. The declaration block contains one or more declarations separated by semicolons. Each declaration includes a CSS property name and a value, separated by a colon.
What is CSS example?
For example, CSS can be used to define the cell padding of table cells, the style, thickness, and color of a table’s border, and the padding around images or other objects. CSS gives Web developers more exact control over how Web pages will look than HTML does.
What is a valid CSS rule?
The :valid CSS pseudo-class represents any or other