- What is HTML Class Code?
- What is style in HTML?
- What does class mean in CSS?
- What does * do in CSS?
- What is an example of a class selector?
- Which snippet of HTML make a phone call?
- Can I use class and id together?
- What is box model in HTML?
- What is a selector job?
- What are selectors and what are their different types?
- What is a selector?
- What is a Class ID?
- What are class and type selectors in CSS?
- What are CSS selectors?
- What are the five CSS selectors?
- What does the class selector mean?
- What is class selector and ID selector?
- Can you have two classes in HTML?
- Which selector is used as a wildcard character?
- What is a selector in angular?
- What is the use of the only selector?
What is HTML Class Code?
Definition and Usage.
The class attribute specifies one or more classnames for an element.
The class attribute is mostly used to point to a class in a style sheet.